Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tool and Cutter Grinder Center Gauge
J Tiers on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Centering gauge for a tool and cutter grinder. Consists of a thin metal plate and a base. The tip of the tool is identical in shape to the circular saw tooth. The arm extends to the center of the wheel and alignment is done by placing the tool tip side by side with the tooth to be ground.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!