Homemade Tool Bit Graduation Marker
Torch on chaski.org
Homemade graduation marker adapted from a HSS tool bit. Lathe bit was ground to a sharp point and is turned, in use, at 1000 RPM to produce a .007" cut depth.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tile hole drilling template - GIF
- Lowbuck racing simulator - GIF
- Husking a coconut - video
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!