Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tool Holders
Oldiron2 on weldingweb.com
Homemade lathe tool holders based on the Aloris design. Variants include: standard, back rake, and long reach. Case hardened.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!