Homemade Tool Post Attachment for a High-Speed Rotary Tool
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade toolpost attachment for a high-speed rotary tool. Fashioned from two sections of 1/2" x 1/2" CRS and bored to fit the tool nose. Tool is positioned between two clamped pieces and secured with SHCS.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!