Homemade Tool Post Grinder
Paul Belt on bedair.org
Homemade tool post grinder powered by a sewing machine motor. Constructed from surplus copy machine components and a repurposed drill chuck. Motor mount was fabricated from aluminum.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Plywood Sawhorses
- U-Boat 110 forward torpedo room c...
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!