Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tool Post Risers
jjr2001 on homemadetools.net
Homemade tool post risers constructed from steel stock. Used to mount a tool post grinder or to extend the distance between a tool bit and the work piece.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!