Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tool Setting Jig
Christopher Schwarz on popularwoodworking.com
Homemade tool setting jig intended to facilitate the process of setting sharpening angles with the aid of a honing guide. Constructed from poplar and intended for utilization with chisels and plane irons.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!