Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Toolmaker's Buttons
Harold Hall on homews.co.uk
Homemade toolmaker's buttons intended to facilitate the process of position workpieces for precise hole location. Buttons were machined from 230M07 steel.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!