Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Toolpost Drill
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade toolpost drill incorporating a flexible drive system. Chuck is mounted on the toolpost through a plate on the chuck end die casting. Phosphor bronze bush installed on the die casting to improve drive speed. Features a 0.4 - 4.0mm chuck with JT0 taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!