Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Toolpost Drill
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade toolpost drill incorporating a flexible drive system. Chuck is mounted on the toolpost through a plate on the chuck end die casting. Phosphor bronze bush installed on the die casting to improve drive speed. Features a 0.4 - 4.0mm chuck with JT0 taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!