Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Toolpost Drill
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade toolpost drill incorporating a flexible drive system. Chuck is mounted on the toolpost through a plate on the chuck end die casting. Phosphor bronze bush installed on the die casting to improve drive speed. Features a 0.4 - 4.0mm chuck with JT0 taper.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!