Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Top Side Creeper
bobbyrjw on ford-trucks.com
Homemade top side creeper constructed from bolted, pressure-treated 2"x4" and 2"x6" boards. Creeper's overhanging portion incorporates a plywood rest.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!