Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Torque Multiplying Wrenches
Slabside Mike on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade socket and wrench extensions intended as aids in multiplying torque values when utilized in conjunction with a torque wrench.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!