Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Torsion Box Workshop Table
Tony Z on lumberjocks.com
Homemade workshop table featuring a torsion box top covered in 1/4" hardboard. The bottom panels are 1/2" MDF. The height of the table is intended to correspond with the user's table saw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- World's largest pull-down die for...
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!