Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tow Bar
Burgie on chevyc60.com
Homemade tow bar welded from square steel tubing and intended to bolt directly to the bumper flanges of 1964 & 1966 Chevrolet C60 trucks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!