Homemade Tow Hitch Receiver
Sandy on weldingweb.com
Homemade tow hitch receiver mounted to a small bucket loader. Receiver is a 2 1/2" x 3/16" wall square tube welded through the bucket and flush on the inside.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!