Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Towable Backhoe
ToddT on jd40.com
Homemade towable backhoe built in accordance with a commercially obtained online plan. The hydraulic cylinders are powered by a 16hp Briggs engine, with the chassis and arm fabricated from plate steel and tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!