Homemade Towable Backhoe
ToddT on jd40.com
Homemade towable backhoe built in accordance with a commercially obtained online plan. The hydraulic cylinders are powered by a 16hp Briggs engine, with the chassis and arm fabricated from plate steel and tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tile hole drilling template - GIF
- Lowbuck racing simulator - GIF
- Husking a coconut - video
- Synthetic diamond factory - photo...
- An Auxiliary Bench Vise
- Thieves use excavator to steal AT...
- FREE ENERGY - THE MOST COMMON T...
- USB & AC 240V Power Bank Using Bo...
- Lathe Upgrade: Handles
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!