Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Trailer Tire Rack
M758 on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade trailer tire rack constructed from angle iron and intended to fit on an automotive hauler. Holds two spare sets of tires, plus the trailer's own spare.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!