Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Trailer Tire Rack
M758 on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade trailer tire rack constructed from angle iron and intended to fit on an automotive hauler. Holds two spare sets of tires, plus the trailer's own spare.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Mobile Metal Working Bench
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!