Homemade Transfer Case and Differential Filler
NOBLNG on hotrodders.com
Homemade transfer case and differential filler constructed from a 2 quart jar and a glass cap with soldered fittings. Capable of being used with a bicycle pump.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!