Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Transfer Punches
Homemade transfer punches fabricated from 3 mm diameter masonry nails. Holes are drilled in mild steel rods for the nails. The nail tips are cut, inserted, and fixed in place with epoxy resin. Set consists of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm punch sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!