Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Transfer Punches
Homemade transfer punches fabricated from 3 mm diameter masonry nails. Holes are drilled in mild steel rods for the nails. The nail tips are cut, inserted, and fixed in place with epoxy resin. Set consists of 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm punch sizes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shovel laddder - GIF
- Heisz wooden bar clamp
- Smoke connects between two fires ...
- Induction hardening crankshafts -...
- Shelf Bracket
- Homemade manual square tube bender
- 36 Best Homemade Metal Benders eB...
- Wheeled knee pads and patent sear...
- Dirt shaver attachment for an exc...
- Unusual Rotating Bench Grinder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!