Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Transmission Fixture
JONESYFXR on nastyz28.com
Homemade transmission fixture intended to facilitate the process of rebuilding a TH400 transmission. Unit is mounted on an engine stand. Fabricated from rectangular steel tubing and black iron pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!