Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Transmission Holding Fixture
JWPATE on thesamba.com
Homemade replica of the VW352 transmission holding fixture. Device was constructed from mild steel strips, bars, tubes, and a length of I-beam.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
- Electric Chainsaw Tool for firewood
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!