Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Transmission Holding Fixture
tommycomfort on pro-touring.com
Homemade transmission holding fixture constructed from steel plate and square tubing. Intended for utilization in conjunction with an engine stand
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!