Homemade Transmission Holding Fixture
tommycomfort on pro-touring.com
Homemade transmission holding fixture constructed from steel plate and square tubing. Intended for utilization in conjunction with an engine stand
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Submarine cutaway - photo
- When you don't chock a trailer be...
- Milling a small Drill Press vise
- 30hp Rotary Phase Converter
- DIY Plywood Sawhorses
- U-Boat 110 forward torpedo room c...
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!