Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadle Woodturning Lathe
W.C. Leckey on vintageprojects.com
Homemade treadle-driven woodturning lathe constructed from wood and featuring a cast concrete flywheel. Capable of accommodating 30" long workpieces between centers.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!