Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadmill Belt Sander
alwaysFlOoReD on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade wood and metal belt sander adapted from a treadmill. A cover plate was fabricated to shield the electrical components from metal debris which might cause shorts. Utilizes off-the-shelf 6x89 abrasive belts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!