Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadmill Belt Sander
alwaysFlOoReD on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade wood and metal belt sander adapted from a treadmill. A cover plate was fabricated to shield the electrical components from metal debris which might cause shorts. Utilizes off-the-shelf 6x89 abrasive belts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Carriage Feed Stop for...
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!