Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadmill Belt Sander
alwaysFlOoReD on offroadfabnet.com
Homemade wood and metal belt sander adapted from a treadmill. A cover plate was fabricated to shield the electrical components from metal debris which might cause shorts. Utilizes off-the-shelf 6x89 abrasive belts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!