Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Treadmill Motor Drive Conversions for Taig Lathes
Jose Rodriguez on tool20895.homestead.com
Homemade conversions of variable speed treadmill motors to operate Taig minilathes and microlathes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
- Laser alignment tool
- Power hacksaw
- Table saw with inverted jigsaw.
- 3-in-one wooden high chair/desk/r...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!