Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tree and Bamboo Root Cutter
Ed. on weldingweb.com
Homemade tree and bamboo root cutter designed to facilitate the manual removal of botanical obstructions. Also useful for removing sections of bamboo for propagation. Fabricated from a 39mm trailer axle and a section of 50mm steel tube. Cutting tip was fashioned from two pieces of leaf spring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!