Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tree and Bamboo Root Cutter
Ed. on weldingweb.com
Homemade tree and bamboo root cutter designed to facilitate the manual removal of botanical obstructions. Also useful for removing sections of bamboo for propagation. Fabricated from a 39mm trailer axle and a section of 50mm steel tube. Cutting tip was fashioned from two pieces of leaf spring.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!