Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Triangular Clamping Jig
BritBoxmaker on lumberjocks.com
Homemade triangular clamping jig constructed from wood. Ends were cut at a 30-degree angle then screwed to an MDF base to yield a working angle of 60 degrees. A hand clamp supplies pressure for the glue-up.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
- Cessna clips car while landing - ...
- DIY Miter Saw (Homemade Miter Saw)
- Table Saw Blade Gauge
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!