Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Triumph Belt Tension Gauge
btrcop on triumphrat.net
Homemade drive belt tension gauge for a Triumph Thunderbird Twin. Fashioned from a bolt, spring, washer, and a nut. Duct tape is applied for easy reference after the required 10 lb. pressure is checked on a scale.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!