Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Triumph Belt Tension Gauge
btrcop on triumphrat.net
Homemade drive belt tension gauge for a Triumph Thunderbird Twin. Fashioned from a bolt, spring, washer, and a nut. Duct tape is applied for easy reference after the required 10 lb. pressure is checked on a scale.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!