Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Triumph Clutch Locking Tool
bluesforchallah on triumphrat.net
Homemade Triumph clutch locking tool constructed from two lengths of flat bar bolted together to form a Y. Drilled holes at the ends of the Y permit the tool to be attached to two points on the clutch basket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
- Drill bit web thinning.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!