Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Triumph Clutch Locking Tool
bluesforchallah on triumphrat.net
Homemade Triumph clutch locking tool constructed from two lengths of flat bar bolted together to form a Y. Drilled holes at the ends of the Y permit the tool to be attached to two points on the clutch basket.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!