Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Triumph Gear Puller
Chevota on jockeyjournal.com
Homemade Triumph gear puller constructed from a section of channel steel with its ends ground to a prong profile. The bridge has been tapped for a bolt that applies pressure to the gear's shaft.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!