Homemade Truck Loading Tool
Boyntonstu on homemadetools.net
Homemade truck loading tool constructed from wood and plywood. Comprised of an inclined ramp and powered by a manually actuated winch mechanism. Load is mounted to a plywood sled, hitched to a rope, and drawn up into the truck bed.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
- Frame for wooden saucers
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!