Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Bar Roller
Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade, hand-cranked tubing/bar roller. Main shafts are cold rolled steel, tension wheel all-thread rod is high tensile steel, and the rollers are Delrin, machined to size and shape. Frame is fabricated from 1" x 2" x 0.065" steel tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!