Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Bar Roller
Ernie Leimkuhler on stagesmith.com
Homemade, hand-cranked tubing/bar roller. Main shafts are cold rolled steel, tension wheel all-thread rod is high tensile steel, and the rollers are Delrin, machined to size and shape. Frame is fabricated from 1" x 2" x 0.065" steel tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!