Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Bender
muleskinner on pirate4x4.com
Homemade tube bender plasma-cut from 3/8" steel plate and utilizing electro-hydraulic actuation. Base was fabricated from square tubing and is caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!