Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Bender
bob1961 on rccrawler.com
Homemade tube bender fabricated from steel bar stock, brake line, bolts, and washers. Capable of bending 3/16" and 1/4" brake lines with a 3/8" bending radius.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!