Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Notcher
ExcessiveRodder on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tube notcher fabricated from scrap steel and utilizing 5/8" rod for the pillow block-supported shaft. Tapered shaft can thread directly into a hole saw without adaptors.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!