Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Notcher
ExcessiveRodder on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade tube notcher fabricated from scrap steel and utilizing 5/8" rod for the pillow block-supported shaft. Tapered shaft can thread directly into a hole saw without adaptors.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Branding Iron Super Fast V...
- Giant wooden lego blocks - photos
- A new type of bench vise (Homemad...
- Hidden tricks in Pics
- Material Holding Drawer
- PVC sandbag filler - GIF
- Congratulations new Must Read awa...
- DRO for Chinese lathe/Mill
- Bump straight knurling tool
- Need to buy or make a Heat Pump C...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!