Homemade Tube Notching Fixture
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Homemade tube notching fixture consisting of two 90-degree angle plates C-clamped to a jig table. One supports the notcher, while the other utilizes a mounted tubing segment to aid in setting length and orientation for secondary notches.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
- Motorcycle sidecar horse trailer ...
- Adjustable Depth Of Cut Stop for ...
- homemade sliding angle grinder st...
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!