Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tubing Tool
Dave Ayers on daveayers.com
Homemade tubing tool fashioned of acrylic. Essentially a long 'V' block with an adjustable stop. Easily serves to square the ends of rough-sawn PVC tubing.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!