Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tungsten Carbide Tip Scriber
Tino on mig-welding.co.uk
Simple scriber with a hard, long-lasting tungsten carbide tip. Made by heating and bending 5-6mm round bar into shape to form the handle. The other end is then brazed with tungsten and ground to a point.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!