Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Turning Tool Sharpening System
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade sharpening system for turning tools. Utilizes an MDF cylinder covered with three grades of sand paper and honing compound. Cylinder turns at 500 rpm and is driven by a 1/3 hp motor. Entire assembly is mounted to a wooden base and supports.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!