Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Turning Tool Sharpening System
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade sharpening system for turning tools. Utilizes an MDF cylinder covered with three grades of sand paper and honing compound. Cylinder turns at 500 rpm and is driven by a 1/3 hp motor. Entire assembly is mounted to a wooden base and supports.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Voltmeter Rechargeable
- Maeklong railway market - GIF and...
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!