Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Turning Tool Sharpening System
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade sharpening system for turning tools. Utilizes an MDF cylinder covered with three grades of sand paper and honing compound. Cylinder turns at 500 rpm and is driven by a 1/3 hp motor. Entire assembly is mounted to a wooden base and supports.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!