Homemade Twin Tables
John_G on lumberjocks.com
Homemade twin infeed/outfeed tables constructed principally from surplus oak. Tops were fashioned from two layers of 3/4" MDF and drawers were fabricated from 1/2" plywood. Casters provide mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- homemade sliding angle grinder st...
- Homemade metal bender with muti b...
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!