Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Twin Tables
John_G on lumberjocks.com
Homemade twin infeed/outfeed tables constructed principally from surplus oak. Tops were fashioned from two layers of 3/4" MDF and drawers were fabricated from 1/2" plywood. Casters provide mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Starting a tractor with a shotgun...
- Railroad bridge catches fire and ...
- Engine explodes on dyno - GIF and...
- Necessity is the mother of invent...
- Snowdragon snow melter - video, p...
- Helicopter dance - GIF
- Homemade Vacuum Pump
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!