Homemade Two-Jaw Chuck
David Reed Smith on davidreedsmith.com
Homemade two-jaw chuck intended to facilitate multi-center and eccentric turning. Hardwood jaws are fabricated to fit a four-jaw chuck. Jaws incorporate both shallow and deep steps for mounting thin work or glue chucks.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!