Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ultra-Fine Feed for a RF30 Mill/Drill
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade ultra-fine feed for an RF30 mill/drill fashioned by attaching a length of 1/4" rod to the downfeed handwheel dial. A knob at the end of the rod locks the graduated collar to the downfeed shaft. Feed is determined by the distance covered by the rod end along the circumference of a circle, the radius of which is defined by the rod's length.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!