Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ultra Low Resistance Continuity Checker
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade ultra low resistance continuity checker utilized in machining as an electronic edge finder. Capable of detecting changes of up to 0.2 milliohms and measuring down to 10 milliohms. Circuit incorporates a Wheatstone bridge. Powered by a 9v battery and two 1.5v batteries.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!