Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ultra Low Resistance Continuity Checker
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade ultra low resistance continuity checker utilized in machining as an electronic edge finder. Capable of detecting changes of up to 0.2 milliohms and measuring down to 10 milliohms. Circuit incorporates a Wheatstone bridge. Powered by a 9v battery and two 1.5v batteries.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!