Homemade Unconventional Treadle Hammer
Nakedanvil - Grant Sarver on iforgeiron.com
Homemade treadle hammer featuring an unconventional design. Anvil base is constructed from two blocks of steel, enabling the use of interchangeable tops. Instead of a ram, two leaf springs are utilized to achieve a whipping effect.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!