Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Universal Expanding Ring Mandrel
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade universal expanding mandrel intended for turning finger rings. Designed for Taig lathes and based on a Taig #1132 blank arbor. Washer and arbor material is free machining steel. Expanding arbor is Delrin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!