Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Universal Expanding Ring Mandrel
Nick Carter on cartertools.com
Homemade universal expanding mandrel intended for turning finger rings. Designed for Taig lathes and based on a Taig #1132 blank arbor. Washer and arbor material is free machining steel. Expanding arbor is Delrin.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!