Homemade Utility Bench
Dan Sherman on dans-hobbies.com
Homemade, height-adjustable utility bench. Square tubing and flat bar were welded to form the frame. Features a laminated hard maple top, coated with BLO, spar urethane. and paste wax.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!