Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade UV Curing Light
Giorgos Lazaridis on pcbheaven.com
Homemade UV curing light intended to facilitate the process of activating UV paint. Adapted from a mercury gas discharge lamp.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!