Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade V Blocks for Jigging
knoba on mig-welding.co.uk
Cut from 4 x 100mm hot rolled, mild steel. Equal angle cut to 6 mm x 75mm x 75mm. Base plate measures 6 mm x 100mm. 3 MIG tacks on each side. Ends and welds are cleaned, non-used surfaces painted, used surfaces waxed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!