Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade V Blocks for Jigging
knoba on mig-welding.co.uk
Cut from 4 x 100mm hot rolled, mild steel. Equal angle cut to 6 mm x 75mm x 75mm. Base plate measures 6 mm x 100mm. 3 MIG tacks on each side. Ends and welds are cleaned, non-used surfaces painted, used surfaces waxed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
- Model engine compilation - video
- Lathe. Alignment and wear evaluat...
- Jacking up a vessel - GIF
- Torches and Begining of forge
- Edge Milling Vise
- Motion compensating ship personne...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!