Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade V Blocks for Jigging
knoba on mig-welding.co.uk
Cut from 4 x 100mm hot rolled, mild steel. Equal angle cut to 6 mm x 75mm x 75mm. Base plate measures 6 mm x 100mm. 3 MIG tacks on each side. Ends and welds are cleaned, non-used surfaces painted, used surfaces waxed.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!