Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vac Pac for a Cyclone
WillTheEngineer on lumberjocks.com
Homemade vac pac carriage system for a shop vacuum and cyclone dust collector. Construction goals were minimal footprint and maximum flexibility of use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!