Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Box
Star79 on forums.corvetteforum.com
Homemade vacuum box intended to facilitate plastic thermoforming operations. Box was constructed from wood and lined with refrigerator flex seals to render it airtight.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!