Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Chuck System
Jeff Smith on woodturnersunlimited.com
Homemade vacuum chuck system constructed from MDF, PVC, vacuum hub, and craft foam. Accommodates 1-1/2", 2", 3", and 4" chucks.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DeBurring Tool
- 1.75x12" boring bar.
- Concorde jet droop nose - GIF, vi...
- Phylrich Faucet Stopper Stem Repl...
- Forging a crown wheel - GIF and v...
- Making a bucket the old fashioned...
- Four position stop for South Bend...
- Priming oilite bushings with a va...
- Reciprocating spader attachment -...
- 1957 Chevy hand plane - photos an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!